Friday, August 20, 2010

Wife in Passing

 Wendie was a woman that I met on my space actually though own your friends apps. She was in the army stationed over seas, but we managed a lot of talking online and a few phone calls. We got close. I wasn't aware of how close as Wendie like to keep me guessing. Who she was was what made her special to me. To be honest I forgot how long we had been talking.
 Wendie informed me that she was going to get stationed Stateside. She also said that it would be good as we could meet in person and get to know each other.
 She sounded real positive. I was looking forward to us meeting. She already knew that I was Legally married to Ann and the I had  B-Leigh as a second wife. She was okay with all that and Polygamy in General.
 Then the unthinkable happened. her my space page was deleted and she stopped talking. I figured that she had blown me off and when learned the truth it would have been easier if she had. I saw  one of Wendie's friend post a happy birthday Wendie R.I.P. I eventually talked to another of her friends who informed me of the news that she was involved in a car accident and didn't make it.
 I was stunned. I don't know how to put it in words  of how I felt. I would learn by talking to her family that the only reason she took orders to come stateside was to get closer to me. her brother said that she even turn down a promotion to get stationed in the U.S.
 It was wonderful to hear what she was saying about me and what she told her family she felt. But, if God had granted me to know what they future held for her I would have told her to stay over seas. I couldn't have known, that was true, but I can Pray for her and her family.
 I think about Wendie often and look at her pictures. There will never be anyone that holds the same kind of charm, nor can be the same kind of  woman.
 I also think what being Polygamy means. it isn't a life style it's a life that I have chosen to live and that those loved one that their lives are changed. I like to think for the better. Polygamy , responsible polygamy is realizing that, us men are held accountable for our actions. That we are granted blessing by taking care of our families.
 I will  always keep Wendie in my heart and pray that When I cross the veil that it the Lords will that I will meet up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment