Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another Day Bog 2

 Well we grilled out. Pork loin  and vegetables. Victoria has been a bit antsy today. i think she is a bit nervous with school getting ready to start and now  we have been having her work on  assignments to get her into a routine.  it's been another hot day out and that's kept most of the family penned indoors. We can't wait till the weather cools off.
 I spent some time working on my blog page layout. I now have a search engine which will add people in looking  for polygamy friendly sites. I hope it helps some.
  Interestingly I talked to a friend today who thought that not only Polygamy was something neat but she was looking for a woman that is bi-sexual to join her and her husband. Interestingly she hung up on the  having children issue. Most of the women that I talked to want children should they find a family. I imagine that there are woman out there  that want to enjoy a relationship without children. some time ago I  was talking to an older gal, who the  wives shot down  because of her age and the fact she couldn't have more children. That was before  we married J-Ann into the family.
 Seems crazy but we have been talking about a fourth. We don't know how that  will go, as we wish to take this slower then we had in the past. But i am sure if God wills it then it will happen.
 One of the things that comes to mind and most people ask is  where did I find my wives. Before we had gone polygamist and we were dating B-Leigh, it was an interesting as  we had an on again off again relationship with her. One of the biggest issues that she had was jealousy.
 Jealousy is normal and something that has be address in  a polygamist family. Allowed to fester it will infect the harmony of the family. The husband needs to understand that each wife no matter how open minded she is will go though jealousy from time to time. Patience is the best tool along with communication. The wives need to have  some kind of Bonding experience on their own as well.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of a bonding experience.

    I have also talked to one or two couples who are looking for bi-sexual women to be part of their families. when I first mentioned plural marriage to my husband he thought that's what I meant. LOL

    I had to assure him it was NOT! LOL

    ReplyDelete