Thursday, August 19, 2010

terror of 2 year olds.

 Well the other day my father in-law got out a toy jeep that Ann's older son drove when he was a child. it's a fisher price power wheels Jeep that I only had to buy new batteries for. $84 and we were up and running. well I put the batteries in  and took it out to the front. J-Ann's daughter Willow jumped in the driver seat and after I told her to push the pedal the jeep jumped forward, she hasn't got the knack of steering yet. mind you she is only two. I had the lever in fast, so  she was going like a mad woman. Then my 2 year old son Cameron climb in the passenger seat. It was a trip watching these two try to drive around the sidewalk trying to steer, still in high gear.. Cameron  just hung on for dear life. But had a smile on his face.
 We talk about many topics but working together as a family and watching our children grow is the biggest blessing of being the DH of this family.
 I am sure there will be many more adventures with the jeep to come, as  there are four in this household under the age of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment