Monday, August 30, 2010

TO FOURTH OR NOT TO FOURTH

 Well there has been some talk in my family about adding another wife. I think that is left up to God himself as we go on our path. J-Ann,  sees a fourth wife and B-Leigh would love to have a sister wife her age. ( It's hard for her to make friends outside the family) Ann is getting warmed up to the idea, as long as it isn't rushed too fast.
 As for me, Yeah the idea of a fourth is appealing especially if it's the right woman. but i would  want to make sure it's the right woman that God has picked out for us. What I desire and what God feels is best for  my family and I could well be very different. Don't get me wrong, I love the wives that  the Lord has chosen for me.
 They each have their own style that is unique just to them. I wouldn't trad them for the world. Ann ,for her determination, she believed and stayed with me when most would have bailed. B-Leigh , for her youthful charm and carefree whims that  sometimes annoy the others. J-Ann for her strong will, charming smile, and her organization skill. They are all  beautiful and I  do not compare them to each other. that would not be healthy.
 No matter  whether a fourth is chosen by God for the family or not, I will continue to  love my wives now and  forever.
The First wife is the pillar that supports the foundation of the family and each additional wife has to fit in  to continue to  build upon that foundation. With out her as that support, the family is considerably  weaker.
 I have talked to many that are looking for there second wife, but  I in fact believe it starts with the first wife as you need that foundation, that support to build your family upon. I also believe that a family foundation built  upon the will of God it going to succeed where many will fail.
 yes I am religious. The purpose of this blogging is not to  stand on a soap box and preach, I don't intend to debate believes but I wont hid the fact that I follow the will of God as it is reveled to me. I don't seek wives cause of  my belief, but  God has blessed me with the ones I have as a reward for following his commandments.
 So the answer at least for lies in the will of the Lord and  building our family.

1 comment: