Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family

 A good friend of mine asked me to give my perspective on balancing three wives and n how your older children are adapting to your new lifestyle.
 Well I wouldn't call it new as we have been living polygamist for almost two years and  with B-Leigh I have a 7 month old son.
 Torie who is my oldest daughter adjust to it quite well and in fact Enjoys being with B-Leigh and J-Ann. She love watching Movies with B-Leigh and does talk with J-Ann. as far as my sons they are too young to really care lol.
  J-Ann has one daughter, who is 2. She don't like to share and full of energy and already calls me Dad. She love having Torie as a big sister. however she does ask to see her grandma ever now and then.
 As for the balancing part, that can be interesting at times. Well the wives rotate  their nights so each night I am in a different bedroom. It isn't all about Sex as most think. and Yes to answer your question I get a lot of it but then again  I have three wives. I manage to keep up.
 But as marriage in a monogamous relationship there is more to the marriage then the marriage bed. there is emotional issue to deal with, Kids to raise, and finances to be concern about.
 Each woman has her own personality and needs that must be met. Ann is the stay at home Mom, while B-Leigh is the student in college and J-Ann is  hoping to have a job here soon.
 There is always something going on with the kids. Torrie starts school here soon and J-Ann wants to start teaching the two year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment