Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to

 I get a lot of "hey how did you do it". The truth of the matter, I believe is that I rely on God's will to direct my building my family. First off with my First wife it was easy to come to an agreement on the second wife. I met her goofing off on a 3D chat called IMVU. It was pretty funny in a way as I was role playing my avatar and accidentally ran across her. I wasn't even serious at the time as I was thinking that a woman that young would not be interested in a poly life style, she was 19 at the time. when we got to Wife  number three I was talking to a different woman and just answered J-Ann's email to biblical families. I simply told her if she wanted to  ask about Poly talk to my wives.
 I have learned it not  where to look it's how  you look for a woman to join your family. What works for me is to have the whole family involved. I have noticed  that some men wives are the quiet type or don't post. Also if your wife is not 100% on board then your going to have problems Good communication with the first wife is a must. I have seen people that have not had that and then they wonder why they can't get another wife or they get the wrong one.
 You have to also think how another woman is going to fit in  to your life. most guys  won't have an issue with the having sex and depending on her sexual  orientation and your your first wife, the sleeping arrangement. i think threesomes and moresomes are the fantasy of most men and if the wife is Bi Sexual and so is the potential wife then they think they are in heaven.
 However, marriage is not all about sex, any monogamous man and woman will tell you that and a marriage poly or other wise based on sex is going to fail. Look at the divorce rate in our country for that conclusion.
 What I mean by fitting into your life is that you and your  #1 wife sit and talk about why you need  another wife. Is it religious? Is it the desire to have a big family? Or do you simply enjoyed women and want to have a few to around to help with the kids and the house work?
 It may sound a bit off the track here but discussing with your #1 wife this and other details lays the foundation for your future family. This becomes important as  women looking  to join a family  wants certain things in life, Security, family, and perhaps to have children of her own.the issue comes on  how your family looks to a potential wife. After all you are looking at marrying a second wife and bringing her into your family.
 How it works in our family is that we don't have any ranking among the wives. I have my first wife  who is legally married and then there is the other two who are considered legally just girlfriends. I am a big fan of big love but when we choose a different model that seems to work in our family. J-Ann acts more like the alpha female then the third wife it seems, but her gift to the family is that she is good at cooking and running a house.She has completed us and brought harmony to our home. ( The cooking is awesome).
 As far as the Nights go I rotate between rooms on a schedule  unless the wives  change it for some reason. So i get told where I sleep for the night, which is fine by me.
 Running of the household I leave to the wives as a group. I do talk to them as a group and individually so I know whats going on in my house. I take an active part in the raising of the children and conversations about how they are doing, concerns, and, other issues. I would say that  family meetings once a week and then lots of conversations through out the week. Running a poly family with three wives and five kids takes a lot of work, and not just money. So in a nutshell U spend time dealing with emotional matters as well.
 The trick is to find that woman that will fit into your family. There are a number of Poly chats that you can look into but also you have a host of other families that are also looking. I have seen other wise good women scared away by seemingly married men hunting for a trophy to shelve next to there current wife.
 I have found my wives  on my space, IMVU, and bible families emails. I wasn't really trying to  get there interest either it just happen in a way that I believe it was God's will. Seems like every time I  try to get a woman's attention that I am sure to fail.
 Yes I believe  that living plural marriage is  a calling from God. unlike some I do not think living my marriage is a right to my religious  view. It is a Blessing from God for following his commandments.

No comments:

Post a Comment