Monday, August 9, 2010

Introduction

 Well here it goes. I am 45 and the Husband of three wonderful wives. Ann, B-Leigh, and J-Ann in the wonderful state of Wisconsin.
 There is a few ex's in the mix but to understand this better it is best to explain the prehistory. about four years ago I was monogamous marriage to a nutty woman named Kate. We were separated at the time to to some mental issues that Kate had that she couldn't take care of her children from a previous relationship. A couple that we knew in Janesville  offered to have her stay with them to give her a rest from the children but the shocker was that Kate began having affairs with the couple and other men. I started to go my way figuring the marriage was doomed. I met Ann, and we had some romantic times and she also was great with my daughter that was 6 at the time.
 The daughter Victoria was mine via another relationship and not kate. the wonderful thing was that Kate's children went to live with their real father who is the primary caretaker of the children to this day.
 Back to the story. When Kate's children biological father decided to take custody of the kids and take her to court Kate tried to reconcile with me and I found out Ann was pregnant with my son Cameron. Kate was claiming that she was pregnant with triplets and the story kept changing on who the  father was. Confronted with this dilemma, Ann offered to become poly wife #2, but Kate wouldn't have any of it and tried to run off . Long story short I filed for divorce from Kate. there was a question o her really being pregnant to begin with.
 She only showed up for one court hearing and avoided the rest. All I had to prove was that Kate knew of the hearing and that she wasn't pregnant.
 Both were relatively easy to accomplish and since she  wasn't in court I claimed what I and  Ann wanted and disposed of the rest.
  While we were going though this I though prayer was directed by  God to look into Mormonism and began my testimony.
   Ann and I did marry legally but before we tied the knot we were dating B-Leigh with the potential of becoming wife #2. that was November 22 2008. a few months later B as we call her moved in as well.
 Two months ago through the biblical families email chats I met  J-Ann. She moved in two weeks later..
  We moved to a four bedroom house with a backyard in a nice suburban neighborhood.
 our current family consist of the three wives and five children ages 9, two at 2 years and a 7 month old from  B-Leigh and a 5 month old from Ann. in addition to that we  have a cat name Baxter, he came with the house, and four rats. I have two turtles, one Oscar, one Goldfish,  a small family of Platties and a few hundred guppies which  continue to procreate.
 As a family we have faced many challenges  due to our chosen lifestyle. Ann's Mother practically disowned her and Ann teenage son defected to his Grandmothers camp. B-Leigh's mother  tries to get her to move back in with her and  we have an interesting brush of opinions while I was courting B-Leigh. the one thing that both of the first two wives mothers have in common is their anger and hatred of me.
 Ann's Mothers hatred ran so deep that it literately burnt her up in the form of cancer and she died before her second grandson was born.
 J-Ann's  parents have  just stopped talking to her when they found out that we are polygamist. They have raised a bit of a stir.
 One thing is for sure the amount of love these woman have for me and that I am blessed. They have gone through and continue to go though to be in the family.
 i will continue to post more as I go along  so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment