Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sabbath

 Today has gone on as like another Sunday, but J-Ann and B-Leigh stayed home. it was just Ann, William, Cameron, and I. J-Ann's daughter Willow is  with her father this weekend. his first visit with her. Right now  J-Ann and Ann have gone to pick her up.
 It's a warm and cloudy day here in Wisconsin. Thought Race through my mind as I talked to friends and family today.
 J-Ann, it looks as if she will be getting a full time teaching job. Next Week is defiantly be a busy week as we get  Victoria ready for school.The normal stuff like  paying the bills, and work to be done around the house is also on my mind.
  On this Sabbath, I also  think about how blessed I am. Yes this isn't quit your normal Family, but again in this day and age with decaying values of society what is Normal. There is a lot of love in this family. yeah we get on each others nerves at time but we don't really fight at all. that is better then  most monogamous marriages that I know of. Perhaps we don't fight as I accept my wives for who they are and not try to change them or cuase problems.
 Ann may be diabetic, something that is scaring her. During her pregnancy with William she was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. She got  one of those  do dads gadgets that she can check her sugar level. Well  she did they other day and it was up to 240. normal is around 100. She got it back down but the idea that her life has to change is scaring her. She like her brownies and sweets way too much. We will go to see our family doctor to get her tested for it of course.
 I myself have a ton of work to do here in the next few days. i got to fine tun my resume to hopefully get a stable job. Seems like the hardest thing to do in this economy. I have  done maintenance jobs short term for companies that were supplying materiel for the B.P. oil spill. Well  that has dried up as we have been told that it's over.
Fortunately I replenished our savings so that we can hold on for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment