Saturday, May 7, 2011

THE THREE HONEY DO LIST!

 Well again on unemployment,.... Lots of guys think that a polygamist man with three wives  would spend the whole time in bed..... So not the case. Eventually the newlywed stage wears off and then you realize that you have a Marriage times the amount of wive you have. In my case everything is three times more then most conventional marriages. When I am home the wives pull out the Honey do list..
 The biggest author of the list is Julie. For her I  am getting the Garden ready to plant. She has some great idea's on Gardening and saving the family  money on the food bill. Not to mention it's healthier. Well our plot is rather small so  did the soil turning by hand. this time of year and due to the fact that most of the Garden last year was  our compost pile. What we planted the rabbits helped themselves. I  got one pumpkin and one raspberry.  last year we moved in Jun 1st. By the time we got to the Garden the growing season was almost done. This Year going to  make my own Topsy Turvy tomato plants. Going to be interesting.
 Well cleaning the back yard  was ans is also on my list. I have to build a fence and the wives want the turtle in the back yard in his own encloser.
 Thats just to start on the list.... I have been doing home repairs and so one as well.
 now the dryer isn't working properly so have to fix that. Also have to fix he toilet. it works at least but  it's works  it just leaking a bit.. The list goes on and on,...  But then again I don't know of a married man that doesn't have an unending honey do list.

3 comments:

  1. LOL yeah I suppose,... Julie just told me that I brought it all up myself. I just love how she turned that on me. but I am trucking right on through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! You're the one that decided we were putting the garden in! I said that I wanted one SOMEDAY! Don't push this off on me ;-) Silly hubby...

    ReplyDelete