Monday, September 20, 2010

Up Dates and Start of Third Shift.

Sorry about the  long time no update. It wasn't intentional. It has been a very busy time for the family.
Last Thursday I went back to work. Worked Thursday and Friday on first shift then on onto third shift which started Sunday night. The nice thing about this job is that it is a temp to hire and so far really enjoy working there. So Thursday was bittersweet as  that was the scheduled board with the Bishop and the bishopric. the interview  and board did take some time and the group was impressed by my knowledge of church history and testimonial about becoming and being Mormon. But in the end they only had one choice  since I didn't renounce my marriages and relationships with my other two wives and will not go Monogamous with just my fist and legal wife, they stated that they will continue with the excommunication.It's just a matter of them writing  the letter and sending it. I could ask for an appeal and it would move up the ladder, but the point is that my view on Plural marriage is contrary to the doctrine that is taught in the church today. In that I have decided that it would be fruitless and not where God is leading me. I was honest in the board and upfront as I should be.
 Friday I got paid for a painting job that I had done a week before so we had money do get things done. One of the first things that we did was get a Sam's club membership and pretty much saved the membership fee in our first shopping trip. With this kind of family we have to buy in bulk,
 Sunday we helped out a friend clean out a house that they were renting and  got a refrigerator, Washer, and dryer. the Fringe is up and running , but we haven't got the washer and dryer here yet. so we have two refrigerators and up till now had been doing our wash at coin washes. Sunday was way to busy so actually didn't have time to get together for home church at all. I had to work Sunday night so it was  get some sleep before work.
 I enjoy the fact that the Lord continues to bless our house and our lives. sometime being busy is good but the wives will be much relax when the house is back to normal.

1 comment: