Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 12th Sabbeth

 Well it's the end of a long week.J-Ann is a house keeper in a catholic dorm. I think it's a bit of a chuckle, A Mormon polygamist is working in a catholic organization. We will keep a lid on that lol.  She started her job on Friday.
 Ann went to see the Bishop last Tuesday.he asked her about her views on our family and whether or not she was okay with polygamy. She was at first scared at facing him alone but she  did it. I am very proud of her.
   Been a busy week with lots of new things going on.
  Ann is a bit upset at the future with the discipline board coming up. it should be in a week or two. J-Ann has helped with research of Mormon studies of the early church and it was very interesting what we cam up with with  a lot of info on the churches practice on Polygamy. I have also started to read the Journal of discourse which is in 20 volumes.
 My son William has a stomach virus. so the poor guy isn't feeling to well.
 Home church today was pretty good. I had a longer sermon about the occult and the bible. I enjoy all kinds of biblical conversation. I don't accept ones word on the subject as I study and pray. even if I don't' have an answer to the original topic. Study is my life and I love  getting to the bottom of the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment