Sunday, June 15, 2014

A New Start

 It has been ages since I have  written,.  To those  who have wondered where I went. I have  just been working really hard. We as a family have change a lot in the past several months.
 One thing before I forget our show came one again. I am getting Married and I am a polygamist. For those who have seen is  it was great and for those who missed it hopefully it will be one again. It turned out a lot better then I thought it would.
 Groups have sprung up and died as we have many false and deceitful people out there. The Society of Polygamist leaders led by the fraud and conman Dale Gill was a welcomed death. It seemed his idea of making it rich  off of the online community was a flop when there wasn't enough  contributors to keep it open. It brings me to the thought. I have seen many websites that the  owners often try to solicit money.  some are genuine in there efforts to keep there pages open but their are some that have no business in these efforts. they like to cause drama with people that are not supporting their cause.
 In on group Polygamy  HQ run by Miguel Marie  who has a face book page as well as web site caused a lot of Drama for our family in his  efforts. He  seemed to not like my  third wife Julie and tried to slander her on his Facebook page claiming that she was a person who goes by the online persona of Sunny Day. That was the first attack  when he posted  a fake web site claiming that Julie had sold land to Mark Henkel and that  her alias was Sunny Day. Well it turns out he and Dale Gill we  trying to merge their too sites,... go figure talk about crawling in bed with the Devil.
 With all that and Julie was pregnant and birth our son Rowen we  stepped back a little bit. You have to at time with all the drama that other throw at you.
 Oh yes Julie was pregnant and we added Rowen Malachi Austin to the family.  Big change we are fast  out growing our house.
 Ange works Full time so that is always helpfule.
 Another thing that has happened was that Moroni and some elders from his community came up and seal the wives to me during May. For those that are non-Mormon that is   making an eternal marriage. there is more to it but not sure if I can repeat it here. It was wonderful to have these great men come up.
It is my promise to start blogging more and keep everyone abreast of  what is going on with the family.

1 comment: