Monday, June 18, 2012

 It's been  like five weeks since I last post. So time for updates.

 Work is going great and we are  working at  getting bills caught up.  Family really misses me at work so much. Kids are getting antsy about being at home so much. Victoria is out of school or the summer.

 The reason that the kids are and wives are going stare crazy is that  we don't have our van. The white one is wrecked and not worth the $700 the mechanic wants to charge to fix the front end. Not to mention it needs a front alignment and tires. Our blue van is still in the shop. a year and a half since I paid $1500 in advance to get the engine replaced. It had to have body work so the Mechanic can hoist the body up so he can pull the engine. very frustrating in that he is dragging his feet. What I get for  feeling sorry for the man and paying him in advance will part in advance.

 The  long story short about this is that he was a member of the Church of latter day saints Kettle Moraine ward. I felt sorry for him cause  several low income families in the church were  stiffing him  out of labor cost to keep their cars running. I did the guy a favor and now I get crap cause we have Zoo passes and museum passes  for us and the kids and we can't go. I thought I could expect better behavior out of an LDS member but I was wrong.

 Not saying that I took it laying down, I made him rid up with me to fix the White Ford Van when it threw a pulley and the family was a couple of cities away. I also had him tow the White van when it was wrecked. When he offered to fix it for $700 I told him I wanted the blue van back. That was like 5 weeks ago.

 I have decided that in  four weeks I will have the money to pay another Mechanic. to fix it. Then I will give him an ultimatum. Finish it or I pull it out of his shop and take him to court.

 On the good side I am really happy about work. I work hard as anyone knows it takes money to run a plural family.  running a house hold with  three wives and 5 children is pretty rough at times. none of us were born into this and we learn as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment