Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Values

 When you put God first and pray often, the family goes together well. I look at other families that are struggling and realize how blessed I am as I have three wonderful wives.
Ange the first I met on Myspace, Brandy I met on IMVU chat and before me never thought about polygamy. Julie I found on Biblical families in an email. She had just joined the group and i was some of the first that answered her post.
So it is a matter of timing and prayer. It isn't easy to find women that get along well together and here are days that they have their moments. All marriages have their ups and downs but it how the family gets through them that is important.
The point is that finding families is limited only by your effort. Personally I have never really had any luck in Chats and groups. I think that is because many look for something that is unrealistic or just love the attention that being a single woman in a group of families competing will give them.
I personally think competition is not a good thing as it takes away the normal process of getting to know someone. Love shouldn't be a competition and Woman that are looking for "the Best deal" in a family I don't think have what it takes and might bail when the rose colored glasses come off. Marriages and Families take work as well as love. The way my family and I do have a 100% success rate at weeding out and finding the right ones for our families.

1 comment: