Saturday, November 6, 2010

EXCOMMUNICATION

 Life always has it's mile stones and this is true about us.We have been officially Excommunicated as of the 25th of September. Yeah its long over dues to post but I have been rather busy.
 Basically it sums up the topics from the September 16th disciplinary council.
 The church excommunicated us as our "conduct" was contrary to the laws and order of the Church. We both received letters and mine stated that it was related to my acts on Polygamy, Adultery, and the misuse of the priest hood.
 Before I can be readmitted to the Church they gave us conditions.
  1. Sincerely seek the Lord. Pray and consider the living situation with my legal and plural wives. Coordinate steps to repent with the Bishop to begin the process of returning to the Church.
 2. We may continue to attend and participate in church and church activities, as long as we are not argumentative, do not preach contrary to the Church doctrine.

 For the record we never were argumentative or preached contrary to church doctrine. i stated in the disciplinary board I wasn't in church to do that. i was in Church to learn.
Also how can they say that I committed adultery when they recognized my wives as plural wives? you can't commit adultery with ones own wife.
 The misuse of the preisthood was because they saw that I did home church and passed the sacrament among my family, while the board was pending. We already knew that the ultimate decision  that they would wind up at was excommunication, So  as a priest hood holder and head of the household, that thrust me into the role as the head of the home church.

No comments:

Post a Comment