Sunday, October 24, 2010

Honey do list and Family

 I feel rather accomplished today as I got some of the things around the house done. Seems like only a little work but  the kicthcen sink need a new facet and  a few things done around the house.
 it's a lot when considering that I am putting in 54 hour weeks and i work third shift.
The wives are getting along fine today, some rough spots that had to help iron out. The show sister wives make polygamy look so interesting and easy,..
 Our family differs from the Browns in that we are a younger family and our childern are smaller. We have four still in diapers.
 Ann and I have been together over three years and legally married for 2 years of that time. B-Leigh follows at being around for 2 years. Seems like so long ago. B-Leigh and j-Ann never had the ceremony of a wedding to join us. we just committed ourselves to each other for time and eternity and started living as man and wives. Hopefully soon I will be able to give them a reception , though long in waiting< to announce to the world that they are my wives.

No comments:

Post a Comment